Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: *is sober now*

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Wink

    Mornin' all [img]smile.gif[/img]

    All I can say is.....WTF is spunfalalic???

    LMFAO

    btw, glad to have you back here Lain hun [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO that's what I wanted to know yesterday [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LOL

    I 'think' I meant to put 'spunkalific' [img]wink.gif[/img] **DL**

    Gawd, the evils of drink!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO @you Terry....don't drink and spell anymore! [img]wink.gif[/img] you could get yourself into a lot of trouble! lol

    Do you have a hangover this morning/afternoon? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Surprisingly not Marci - I feel quite OK really [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I should have one though, by rights [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol Terry, the amount you drank should be enough to give ANYONE a hangover [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I know Lauren and frankly, I'm amazed!!!

    LMAO

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol..that's why I don't come on here when I drinking.... god knows what i'd type..LOL Glad to hear your not hung over thought [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Krissy [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're even funnier when you're drunk [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Spunfalalic! LMAO I can't even pronounce that!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •